Tuesday, September 18, 2007

RIP

This weekend I went to my first UK game and I have to say it was quite exciting. A touchdown in the first few minutes of the game and an amazing ending where UK took back there lead. After the game my friend and I were hungry and she went through Wendy's drive through. I got an order of chicken nuggets and a root beer. To say it was good was an understatement.
HOWEVER, the next day I was sick at my stomach all day. It occurred to me that even in just 3 weeks of eating mostly HMR meal replacements and fruits and veggies, my stomach is already not able to tolerate grease. There have been other times in my life that I have quit eating fast food, but after Sunday I now feel that I must bury my love of fast food in its grave.
Death to the fast food, to those greasy fries and greasy hamburgers. Death to Taco bell bean burritos on rare occasions. No more buffalo fingers from Zaxby's. No more Krystals on the drive to Knoxville from Lexington or Lexington to Knoxville. I must say Rest in Peace fast food.
That being said, I know that it isn't going to be that easy to give up those things, but I think I can do it!! I know I'm going to try. I may try to bring the love of fast food back to life BUT that is what I am counting on you guys for.
Tomorrow is my official weigh in day and I know I'm officially atleast at my first 10 pounds lost!!

No comments: