Wednesday, September 12, 2007

accountability group

Well, I had my first official weigh in for the accountability group that we have set up at school. I lost 3 pouds this week. Two weeks ago, I started a weight loss program-HMR and it seems to be working really well because my total is 8 pounds. I'm really excited about that.
Its so strange how I can go from feeling so horrible about myself to being really proud about what I've achieved. I hope that I will be able to lose my first 10% by Christmas and at the rate I'm going right now it is very doable.

The greatest thing going on right now is that I feel really good. My stomach troubles are almost non existent AND I'm even drinking shakes that are milk based. I have a little more energy than I have had in the past few months, but I'm still tired.
Well, I think that all in all what started out as a bad week has turned into a good mid week:)

No comments: