Thursday, June 21, 2007

week 2

YEAH! I met my fitness goal this week. I worked out three times for at least 30 minutes. I also joined the local Y here in Lexington and am starting back with water aerobics. Having a scheduled class time seems to help me out a lot. Plus, I have some great friends that I am in school with that are making me go work out with them. So, this next week I want to up my workouts to 4 days a week.
Also, I am going to start writing down calories in addition to journaling my food. The coke thing is still not under control, but I am doing much better in that area. If I drink one this week I will at least be counting it in my calories.
My mindset has been kind of the low point of the week. So many times this past week I just felt like there is truly NO way that I will ever be able to get to a healthy weight. I am scared that I can't do. I hate where I am at in this area of my life. I don't want to get heavier, but I don't want to make the sacrifices to make changes in my life. So the big question is do I stay miserable where I am at or do I work my butt off(literally) to achieve something in my life???
I still don't have the answers so I guess we will have to stay tuned and find out together!!

No comments: